Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

After going back and forth several times we finally decided to stay home for Christmas because a few of us were not running at 100%. I had already dropped Reagan off at the Weeses who were planning on having her while we were gone. We decided to let her stay and enjoy one night with the Weeses and their goats. Thank you Weeses! Reagan told me she really enjoyed the sleepover.


 Lydia and father

mother

 Sarai

Making a big breakfast consisting of French toast, eggs, and sausage. Dad made the French toast while I tried to head up the sausage...big mistake. I haven't followed a recipe but a few times. Eggs and pan cakes are ok but I shouldn't be making new recipies. I used table spoons instead of tea spoons for the spices....yeah. Sarah came to the rescue and made it turn out ok.


Rebekah peeling garlic

The Table:







Susanna


Well, it didn't compare to Kelsie's sausage but it was still good. Thank for sharing the recipe. We all enjoyed it!


Cameras




New gloves


 Dad's mug from the girls: My (heart) belongs to Daddy


Lydia's new hat


sisters


some healthy snacks for mom



Dad and mom's gift

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing how your Christmas went...You all look very happy!

    ReplyDelete