Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jackalope

For Christmas I was given a Cabelas gift card from my work. How to spend a gift card at Cabelas can be hard with so many things I either need or just want. I shop a lot there. I finally decided on a not widely known item, something that is very unque and highly prized to those who are able to have one.


The wily jackalope is a rare trophy. They're about as scarce as grouse teeth. Just to see one is an incredible thrill. Owning one is utopia. Its existence has been a controversial topic of debate for generations. This jackalope was professionally mounted by a taxidermist in South Dakota, an area known for numerous jackalope sightings over the years.

3 comments:

  1. Funny!

    A Cabela trip is in the works. Let us know if any of you are up for it?

    MJW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon, don't you dare waste your money on that stupid thing!

    ~Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, Jon? Pray tell... are you are being difficult?

    ReplyDelete