Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Re-sizing Titanium Rings



Just in case you didn't know: you cannot re-size titanium rings. 

I recently brought in my ring to get re-sized. The jeweler took it but called me back a few weeks later saying they couldn't do it, no explanation. I thought maybe it was because they couldn't do with without messing up the inscription on the inside but when I took it to another jeweler they informed me titanium rings cannot be re-sized. However, if you purchase from one of the bigger retailers you can bring your ring back, pay a small "re-sizing fee", and get a new ring in a different size. Unfortunately, I bought mine online so this doesn't apply to mine. 

I have two choices then: buy a new ring or like the jeweler suggested "eat some more".

4 comments:

  1. I think you need to eat some more ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you could start milking cows by hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a possible option for your ring J.W. :)
    Hope you're having a great day!
    Love,
    Mother Dear

    http://viewithere.com/ring_guard/ringguard.html?gclid=CM_lsfWljqACFRsuagodTSiafg

    ReplyDelete