Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Since we've been so busy we celebrated my birthday a week late. My sisters cooked my favorite meal: braised cabbage, brussel sprouts, rice, and sweet meat squash. Mr. Weese butchered and cooked the goat and Rebekah made me a sugar free cake. It was very good! Thank you all! 


All I had on my wish list were books and I got most of them which I'm very excited about! With life getting busier I don't know when I'll get to reading them but I'll try to make some time. They were all either farming related or Christian literature. 


Lydia made the crown for me out of pipe cleaners. There's a 22 on the front, a horse because I ride, an egg since I'm getting chickens, and a bow and arrow. Quite creative.

1 comment:

  1. Great choice in food, YUMMY!!! Thank you for including G'pa and G'ma. A fun time had by all! You really should have more B-days...or maybe just celebrate more often!

    MJW

    ReplyDelete