Friday, March 5, 2010

Boyhood and Beyond by Bob Schultz

Boyhood and Beyond is written in an easy to read and very practical format. The simple, to the point chapters can be read in ten minutes and each is concluded with questions and an application. Though targeting boys I found it to be very applicable to me at age 22. It's a book I'd like to read to my sons someday. Some of the chapters are Admiting it, Authority, One Degree at a Time, Coveting, Temptation, Forgiving, Get up Again, Where Do I Belong?, Justice, Leadership, Learn to Like it!, Meeting God in the Morning, Misunderstandings, No Rest Without Work, Overcoming Fear, and Pain.

Boys who are on the road to becoming men on honor, courage, and faith will greatly benefit from the heartfelt encouragement and sound advice offered in Boyhood and Beyond.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great book! I'm sure some of the subjects in there apply to girls, too.

    ~Susi

    ReplyDelete