Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lane's last day

Lane and I Christmas '08 after one of our biggest shipping days: over 150 UPS + USPS

Friday was my co-worker Lane's last day. I'm going to miss his humor and the great entertainment he provided. He could make work interesting. Now the only other person in the warehouse beside me is Mr. Bjorn who comes in really early so I only see him till 11:45AM and then I'll be alone the rest of the day. At least I'll be able to use the big speakers to play messages on and not have to wear earphones anymore.

With Lane being gone I'm completely taking over shipping. Besides shipping, I do the photography for the website, Amazon sales, and help Raph with marketing or other projects. Occasionally I give Mr. Bjorn a hand in receiving and warehousing.

No comments:

Post a Comment