Saturday, January 2, 2010

Read Through Your Bible in One Year


Have you ever read the entire Bible all the way through? One of the most important essentials in the daily life of a Christian is spending time reading God’s Word. The Bible says in Psalm 119:105, “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” Statistics show that most people professing faith in Christ have never completely read their Bible. Many Christians don’t know where to get started or how to go about this seemingly daunting undertaking. Bible reading plans are designed to help you go about this task in a focused and organized way in only 20 minutes a day. I strongly encourage you to consider reading through your Bible this year.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting that link. The site is very helpful and I am making a commitment to read my Bible in a year! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete